Monday, December 29, 2008

Egg Mould from 3lilangels

Sometime ago, I have requested Sharon from 3lilangels to help me get the quail egg mould and I think it took her a few trips there before she managed to get one. It's so sweet and kind of her.

I was so excited when meeting up with Sharon. We exchanged our items and here is what she got for me. Quail Egg mould and also egg mould for rabbit, bear, fish and car. Not forgetting a big lollipop too.

My boys were so excited when they saw it. Clement has requested for a rabbit shape egg and Clarence has requested for car shape egg. Sorry boys, you will only get it when school re-open.

Thank you Sharon (3lilangels).

1 comment:

3lilangels said...

Glad your kids like them. I'll keep a lookout for the Pooh mini boxes.

And thanks heaps again for the things you've got me.