Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holicks Doggie Cookies

Last weekend was a long weekend and decided to bake something for my kids. Saw the Holicks Doggie Cookies from http://happyhomebaking.blogspot.com/2007/01/holicks-doggie-cookies.html.


As usual, they keep asking when the biscuits are going to be ready. I also brought some for my colleague to try. Good comments from some but a few commented that it is not sweet enough. Maybe have to add more chocolate chips inside. All the Doggie Cookies are gone in 2 days.

If given the time, will make this cookie for the coming Chinese New Year. I think the children will love it.

3 comments:

3lilangels said...

Looks so cute... this has been on my to-make list for months... now I see your success story... must really try it out.

Emily said...

Must agree with Sharon! These are cutesy!

icfamily5 said...

3lilangels: You should be able to do it. I failed my first batch cos the dough is too soft.

Emily: Thanks. Hope I can make those for New Year.