Monday, March 23, 2009

Jean Skirt Re-construct

This was done 2 weeks ago. Given this 3/4 jean skirt to me by my cousin but was kept in my cupboard all this while.

I decided to re-construct the jean skirt, and here is how it looks like now.

One 3/4 skirt became 2 mini skirt for me and Clarisse. Clarisse's skirt is from half of the bottom skirt

Here's the 2 skirts. Mine with pleats made from the balance of the fabric that I have and the other half of the bottom. Clarisse's skirt with ruffles.
Bought some fabric button shells from Daiso some time ago but did not know what to do with it. I use it to make some fabric buttons and sew them onto Clarisse's skirt.

2 comments:

3lilangels said...

Can imagine both of you looking so cute in your matching mummy and baby outfits. Well done!

icfamily5 said...

Thanks. Will see if I have the chance to take pics of us in the same skirt.