Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bento #1, #2, #3

Finally, I can post pictures of my bentos.

As requested by my boys to prepare something for them, I have decided to use some of the leftover items like nuggets, fish fillet and seaweed. Having to wake up an hour earlier to do the preparation, I find that it is worth it. The result really makes my boys very happy and I'm surprised by the end result. The pictures are taken from handphone and is not very clear. Luckily, I have it capture on camera too. Will download the pic from camera when I have the time.

Bento #1 for Clement

Maki, Nuggets, Fish shape fillet (Penguin and rabbit pick), Tamago and Crabstick sushi.

Green container consist of seaweed rice cracker and peanuts
Soy Sauce in the Rabbit container

Bento #2 for Clarence
Top section: Blue container consist of seaweed rice cracker and peanuts, Nuggets, Fish shape fillet (Giraffe and seal pick)
Below section: Maki, Tamago and Crabstick sushi.
Soy Sauce in the Panda container

Bento #3 for myself
Top left: Nuggets with cut pickles for decor.
Below left: The leftover of the cut out from the fish fillet and mix with crabstick and mayo
Right section: Maki and the one wrap in plus sign seaweed is rice with the leftover fish fillet mayo.

4 comments:

allthingspurple said...

hey , thanks for visitng my blog earlier. Never knew you are a new bento-er from your bento boxes !! those are great !

glad u managed to get in touch with Chooi Peng. I usually meet her at Kidsports to collect my stuff.

would you be interested in joining us for a bento meet? jsut a small informal one.(angeleyes, laundryamah, chooi peng etc) If so, drop me your email add and i send u the details ok?

icfamily5 said...

allthingspurple: Thanks for your invitation. Don't think I will be able to join cos I am in Singapore.
There are still a lot of things for me to learn.

Rachel said...

Hi. thanks for visiting my girl's blog earlier. You are a bento mum too! Great. we can exchange ideas in future :)

icfamily5 said...

rachel's mum: Still a long way for me to be a bento mum. I have a lot of things to learn from you mummies. All your bento look so beautiful.

Thanks for linking me to your blog.