Monday, October 20, 2008

My 3rd attempt on Muffin

Last Friday night, my 2 boy keep on bugging me to make Muffins for them. As I have most of the ingredients, I did not disappoint them since they are so supportive to my cooking, baking and experiment. With the help from them and of course with my little girl, we manage to complete the baking (and the mess they made). The whole process takes about an hour to complete. The recipe is from Love972 Violet's Kitchen. Below is the finished product.



Muffin
Self Raising Flour - 300gm
Fine Sugar - 250gm

Whole egg - 135gm (est 2 big eggs)
Milk (Fresh Milk) - 105gm/ml
Butter - 125gm
Vanilla Essence - 1/4 tsbp

(Added some chocolate chips in the muffin)

Method:
1) Using low heat, melt the butter & set aside to let it cool down. Mix in the egg, milk & vanilla essence.
2) Heat up the oven to 220 Degree Cel (10mins).
3) Sieve the self raising flour into a bowl & mix with the fine sugar.
4) Pour the butter mix into the flour and turn in one direction until evenly mix.
5) Pour the mixture into container & bake for 15 - 20 mins.

After long.........wait

Guess what my boys did? They couldn't wait to attack the muffin. Look at the way they hold the muffin (the muffin is fresh from the oven).


Down with a muffin each for the boys, 3 muffins went into my hubby's stomach (he missed my first 2 rounds of baking).

3 comments:

3lilangels said...

Looks very yummy! No wonder the boys couldn't wait for the muffins to cool down.

Emily said...

Gosh! Your boys are CUTE!! and they love your muffins sooo muchhh!

Only one daughter ah? have another! quick!

icfamily5 said...

3lilangels: Thanks for visiting my blog. Still new to a lot of things like (blogging, baking, bentoing, etc) to learn from you mummies.

Emily: Thank you for your time. Yah my boys eat whatever I make. Whether they are nice or not, they will tell me it's good. They don't want to break my heart.

I am very contented with just 1 girl. It will be a nightmare if it is boy again.