Thursday, October 30, 2008

New product - Transportation Theme Pasta

Not been updating my blog recently cos I have been having sleepless night lately. My girl is down with fever since Monday. She will cling on to me the moment I reach home. No time to do my personal things. This was suppose to be an earlier post.

Went shopping in NTUC last weekend to replenish some stocks and headed for the Pasta Section as we have run out of it. Usually we will go for the brand pastaZARA, cos they have Pasta in animals theme. To our suprise, they have now come out with the Transportation Theme Pasta. Clarence was first to notice it and without any hesitation, we got a pack. Below is the picture of the pastaZARA and I took some out for photo shoot. They have aeroplane, train, car and motorbike.
And of course, we have it for lunch as well.

Pasta in mushroom soup with Tako balls and crabstick

This is the only food whereby Clarence can finished 1 BIG bowl. He is usually a small eater. All of us have it for lunch except for my hubby cos he normally prefer to eat chinese food.

7 comments:

Our Story said...

if u like those cute shape pasta, can try go to Muji when near xmas. They hv xmas theme pasta last yr.

YL

icfamily5 said...

ourstory: Thanks for your info. Sure to check it out.

Rachel said...

not sure if you know they have winnie the pooh, princess pasta too..but that is on a higher price tag. $10 for 500grams.

Note that you have link my girl's blog to yours. Hope you don't mind me linking you too. thanks :D

Our Story said...

forgot to mention that marks n spencer now hv animal pasta and bear pasta too.

icfamily5 said...

D: Thanks for your info. Yah, saw in other post about Pooh pasta. I will get that when my girl is older when she know how to appreciate. Don't think my boys need that. My girl is also a Pooh fan. She has the Pooh look on her face. HaHa. Bad mummy!!

Our story: Thanks. Will pop by Mark n spencer to take a look. BTW, when I click on your blog name, it does not take me to your blog. What is your blog address? Sorry, I very new to blogging.

Our Story said...

my blog is http://mycreationbento.blogspot.com/

YL

icfamily5 said...

YL: OK. Hope you don't mind if I link your blog. thanks