Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bento #4

Decided to prepare myself a bento for lunch cos I always have headache thinking of what to eat during lunch. Since I have leftover rice from last night dinner, I make myself some fried rice. Notice that I always use the same lunchbox. It's my favourite cos there are different compartment and I can reheat during lunchtime.

Left section: Fried rice with crabstick and egg (Forget to sprinkle some fried sliver fish)
Right top : Black Pepper siew mai, chilli sauce in the container
Right bottom: Pork Gyoza

Breakfast for Clarence is very simple. Since he like dinosaurs so much, I decided to make him some dinosaurs cut out bread. Bought the cutter sometime ago but have not start using it.

Dinosaurs Bread with Peanut Butter

3 comments:

Rachel said...

nice dinosaurs!

3lilangels said...

I think for adults, this is the most useful lunchbox.

I have the same dinosaur cutters too, among others. My boy is simply crazy over dinos.

icfamily5 said...

rachel: Thanks.

3lilangels: Yah. Saw the dino cutter from your blog. My boy is also very crazy over dino. As you mentioned that you bought it from Daiso, it takes me a few trip there before I can get it.