Thursday, November 13, 2008

Taking a Break

School is over. Holidays are coming. Will be going on a short trip to Shanghai and Hong Kong with my family this Saturday 15/11/08.

My kids are all so excited about this trip as this is their first time taking the plane. (Some old people says cannot tell them till last minute, cos "pang dan" , afraid that they will fall sick. That's what happen to my boys. One is having fever and cough and the other having running nose and cough. Don't know how true).

Me, my first trip since my honeymoon 10 years ago. I am equally excited like my kids. Clarence has been counting down everyday. He will tell me how many days more which make me more anxious cos it's like there are still a lot of things not done yet.

Luggage not fully pack. Don't know what thing to bring. Whether the children have enough clothing, etc. (temperature in Shanghai is aroung 15 degree c.). Anyway, we will see how it goes.

My boys have already written down a list of things they want to buy (toys of course). I will be happily on a look out for bento stuff. Any of you know where I can get those things?

I will take a short break from blogging. Have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Have a nice relaxing holiday!

3lilangels said...

That's great. Don't pack too much. In that weather, you can rewear the clothes. Then you'll have more space for shopping items. Bon voyage!

3lilangels said...

By the way, you've been tagged : http://growingfunwith3lilangels.blogspot.com/2008/11/pink-sisterhood-tag.html