Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bento #12 and #13

Last night, requested hubby to drive me to the supermarket to add in some stock for my boys bento cos it's lacking greens and fruits which is not quite healthy for them. Brocolli is the only vege that both boys will eat, they are very choosy on vege. Clement will go for white vege like bean sprouts and cabbage and Clarence will go for green vege with hard stem like asparagus etc.

I am very happy to see my creation today. At last I added colors to my boys bento.

Today's bento:-
Rice, brocolli, meatball on seafood tofu, crabstick and grapes. Furikake in the container and the nutella bread.
The nutella bread, as usual, is for Clarence after school. Clement told me not to pack for him cos he likes to eat school food. As he has no chance to eat during recess, he eats after school before boarding the school bus. And guess what, he eats another round when he reaches grandma's place. Maybe the portion is too little for him or he is just greedy?????

1 comment:

3lilangels said...

Nice colours. The onigiri in the middle has the cutest hairstyle.

Clement is 9+, and the portion of school food is usually too small for lunch. But hope he doesn't have a full portion at grandma's place. *_*