Monday, January 5, 2009

Bento #8 and #9

Clarence's first day at school, they normally have buddy to bring them for recess and I thought I can have a break for another few days before I start preparing bento for my boys to bring to school but the first day experience told me that I need to prepare bento for Clarence for recess.

My boy is so shy that he dare not ask for anything except to the drink stall to buy a packet of milo. Then, they sat down at a table to finish his drink. After guiding him on how to dispose the packet, I saw my poor boy sitting alone at the table, the buddy is no where to be found. He is also so lost as to what to do. In the end, I need to bring him to the assembly area where the teacher will bring them back to the classroom.

Today is the second day of school and I tell myself I need to prepare something for the boys. Here is the bento for today.

Prata with hotdog, nuggets and star biscuits for recess. The cut out are bread with Bak Kwa.

Th bread are for them to fill their stomach before taking the school bus back to the grandmother's house as the journey is about 2 hours. Hmm...already thinking of what to prepare for them tomorrow.

2 comments:

3lilangels said...

my girl would love the bread with bakwa. she had her first day primary school today. phew! also didn't know how to queue. Good thing I pack bento.

Rachel said...

I bought the star biscuit too! Initially, I thought the picture was on the biscuit but was a little disappointed..but nonetheless, the girls loves it and that's matter.